Public health centres are located in town. Despite the professed commitment by the government to provide primary healthcare to people in rural areas the system is riddled with unevenness and inequality. Hence people in rural areas have to confine themselves to the primary health centres network and its non-functional referral system. Many of the primary health centres are without a doctor or adequate drugs to be administered at the time of emergency. Besides this, the heavy commercialization of medical care in urban areas is also keeping the medical professionals aloof from the rural areas. Villagers have to travel to towns to avoid medical services and the allopathic health care system which is at high cost as well. Hence the Ashram extends assistance to the needy villagers by:
- Providing general medicine
- Financial help in emergency cases.
- Sponsoring medical camps once in a year and offering referral services.
- Food distribution and nutritional supplements such as health mix powder (sathu maavu), milk etc. to elderly people and little children.
- Housing shelters for the Needy : Rajendram North Panchayat contains 13 villages. Out of this the Ashram has adopted 8 nearby villages.